FILs Banker Webinar: Update on the Standardized Export of Imaged Loan Documents Initiative
January 31, 2019 / Source: FDIC
Financial Institution Letters
January 31, 2019
Banker Webinar: Update on the Standardized Export of Imaged Loan Documents Initiative
The FDIC is hosting a webinar for financial institutions on February 19, 2019, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. This webinar will provide an update on the standardized export of imaged loan documents initiative, which was first introduced in Financial Institution Letter (FIL)-22-2018: Advisory: FDIC Conducting Testing of the Standardized Export of Imaged Loan Documents.
The FDIC, in consultation with the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) members, developed the standardized export of imaged loan documents in an effort to streamline examination processes, reduce financial institution burden, and expand opportunities for conducting loan review examination activities offsite. The webinar will examine lessons learned from the testing period that concluded December 31, 2018. The webinar also will outline the potential benefits for financial institutions who implement this or other complementary solutions the FDIC is considering to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of examination activities.
Statement of Applicability to Institutions with Total Assets under $1 billion: This Financial Institution Letter applies to all FDIC-supervised financial institutions.
- The FDIC will host a webinar on February 19, 2019, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time targeted to financial institutions to discuss the standardized export of imaged loan documents initiative.
- The webinar will focus on lessons learned from recent testing as well as an overview of next steps.
- For more information, please refer to FIL-22-2018: Advisory: FDIC Conducting Testing of the Standardized Export of Imaged Loan Documents. This FIL contains additional information and a link to a recording of a teleconference held on May 8, 2018, when the initiative was introduced.
- The webinar will include a question-and-answer session. Institutions may submit questions in advance via email to FIVE@fdic.gov.
- Registration for the webinar is not required. Participants can join the webinar directly at https://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=PWXW8684271&p=7338614&t=c beginning as early as 30 minutes before its scheduled start. Participants also can access the webinar by going to https://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join/ and entering conference number PWXW8684271 and passcode 7338614. Telephone access to the webinar will be available at (888) 989-6515 using passcode 7338614.
- FDIC-Supervised Institutions
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Lending Officer
- Compliance Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Anthony Perry, Associate Director, at email@example.com or (202) 898-3990
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the FDIC's website at www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/index.html.
To receive FILs electronically, please visit www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/index.html.
Paper copies of FDIC FILs may be obtained through the FDIC's Public Information Center, 3501 Fairfax Drive, Room E 1002, Arlington, VA 22226 (877-275-3342 or 703-562-2200).