Comment Period: Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Enhanced Cyber Risk Management Standards
The three federal banking regulatory agencies today approved an advance notice of proposed rulemaking (ANPR) inviting comment on a set of potential enhanced cybersecurity risk-management and resilience standards that would apply to large and interconnected entities under their supervision. The standards would apply as well to services provided by third parties to these firms. Read more here.
*Note: Deadline extended to 02/17/2017 on 01/13/2017.
- February 17, 2017
- Time: All Day
Other events in Regulatory News
- 09/05/2018: Transition to Two-Business-Day Standard Securities Settlement Cycle
- 10/01/2018: Mandatory Compliance: Final Amendments to TRID
- 10/01/2018: Effective Date: Securities Transaction Settlement Cycle
- 01/01/2019: Effective Date: HMDA Final Rule (third)
- 04/01/2019: Effective Date: Prepaid Accounts under EFTA/TILA
- 12/15/2019: Effective Date: New Accounting Standard on Financial Instruments - Credit Losses
- 01/01/2020: Effective Date: HMDA Final Rule (fourth)
- 12/15/2020: Effective Date: New Accounting Standard on Financial Instruments - Credit Losses
- 01/01/2022: Effective Date: Amendments to ECOA/Regulation B Ethnicity and Race Information