Report Date: Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income
Except for certain institutions with foreign offices, your completed Call Report must be received by Monday, January 30, 2017, in accordance with the filing requirements discussed below. No extensions of time for submitting Call Report data are granted.
The Call Report forms for December 2016 are available on the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council's (FFIEC) website (https://www.ffiec.gov/ffiec_report_forms.htm) and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation's (FDIC) website (https://www.fdic.gov/callreports). The Call Report does not include any new or revised data items this quarter, nor is there an update to the Call Report instruction book. Institutions should refer to the attached Supplemental Instructions for December 2016 for additional guidance on certain reporting issues. Report forms and instructional materials can be printed and downloaded from the FFIEC's and the FDIC's websites. Please notify the individual responsible for preparing the Call Report at your institution about the electronic availability of the report forms and the Supplemental Instructions for December 2016.
Read more here.
- January 30, 2017
- Time: All Day
Other events in Regulatory News
- 09/05/2018: Transition to Two-Business-Day Standard Securities Settlement Cycle
- 10/01/2018: Mandatory Compliance: Final Amendments to TRID
- 10/01/2018: Effective Date: Securities Transaction Settlement Cycle
- 01/01/2019: Effective Date: HMDA Final Rule (third)
- 04/01/2019: Effective Date: Prepaid Accounts under EFTA/TILA
- 12/15/2019: Effective Date: New Accounting Standard on Financial Instruments - Credit Losses
- 01/01/2020: Effective Date: HMDA Final Rule (fourth)
- 12/15/2020: Effective Date: New Accounting Standard on Financial Instruments - Credit Losses
- 01/01/2022: Effective Date: Amendments to ECOA/Regulation B Ethnicity and Race Information