Financial Institution Compliance Services
What sets Compliance Alliance apart?
C/A's Asset Allocation Approach – fully integrated compliance support across your entire organization – each bank function is addressed and fully-searchable – from the boardroom to the tellers and beyond. Click on the link provided and scroll through the entire list of Bank Function-specific tools
So, what are the key components of C/A's service?
- Unlimited access to attorneys and compliance specialists from 7 am to 6 pm Central time
- Experienced staff of attorneys, compliance specialists, and ex-regulators who understand this stuff
- Unlimited document reviews, including advertising, marketing, product literature, policies, procedures, disclosures, and more – submitted online with a typical three business day turn-time for smaller documents.
- Hotlines staffed for support 11 hours a day, Monday through Friday by experienced professionals who understand the regulatory landscape and the changing nature of risk assessment.
- Unlimited access to our Online Bank Compliance Training resources like bank employee compliance refreshers.
What's the core of Compliance Alliance?
The engine of Compliance Alliance is our Proprietary Bank Compliance Library of tools and products. Click the link to see the full listing.
How does C/A save your institution time and money?
C/A visits complicated federal regulations and amendments – Chief Financial Officers, Risk Managers and Compliance Officers nationwide have come to rely on C/A's compliance specialists to supplement current understandings or when revisiting complicated rulings and evaluating risk exposure.
For a financial institution's in-house compliance program, what is the value of unlimited yearly access to:
- live regulatory guidance chats and phone hotlines,
- email for compliance Q&A and document review,
- monthly webinars; the newest is our Back2Basics,
- monthly peer-to-peer member huddles,
- in-depth instructional videos on key regulations and implementation,
- nearly 1500+ essential compliance forms, policies, and procedures
- risk assessments and other tools geared for bank function and federal regulations,
- bank board and director training resources
- webinars which include CRCM, CFPM, and other certification types for no extra cost
C/A supports Cost-Consolidation and reduces Vendor Management by funneling control back to you.
How do we do this? We give you all the tools, all the resources, and open access and let you apply them where, when, and how you see fit. We're not a program that manages one aspect of your compliance needs or a software that doesn't include real-time regulatory guidance with someone taking your chat or call. We get it – consumer and regulatory compliance is complicated – sometimes the moving parts of a regulation outweigh your understanding and implementing policies or procedures can be a nightmare. By making sure our resources are tailored to bank functions and regulations with an eye toward audits and exam readiness, we help you distribute compliance assets evenly across the bank (or not!) while sharing the financial burden.
We got you covered when:
- One question leads to another which leads to an entirely different department or issue (unlimited questions)
- You need to know what changed overnight or since last week (daily news and event emails)
- If staff size consistently squeezes your bank's ability to innovate (unlimited document review)
- If there's no time in the schedule to get regulations or amendments summarized (new and updated products)
- You are tasked with raising the maturity of the compliance program (online training)
These are just some of the ways Compliance Alliance works to fit your plan, your schedule, or your needs. It's not about you fitting what we do best.
And by serving over 500 banks nationwide, Compliance Alliance has developed a system that constantly monitors the needs of bankers to provide the most sought-after resources for banking compliance – for banks of all sizes. When we say "Developed by bankers for banks," we mean it. Being owned by 30 State Bankers Associations gives us an uncommon perspective on the challenges facing community bankers and what helps bankers level the playing fields. In an unprecedented era of regulatory change, Compliance Alliance has become the one source for the most complete, and the most focused, third-party compliance service in the U.S. today.
Compliance Alliance members enjoy:
Our All-Access Hotline
Any employee of a member bank can contact Compliance Alliance to address their regulatory and consumer compliance questions or concerns. The hotline is available from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Central Time Zone by phone, email or live chat. In most cases, our turnaround time is immediate for phone calls or live chats. In the event a question is more complex and additional research must be done, you'll have an answer from our hotline specialists within two hours.
Find comfort in knowing that your documents are fully compliant by submitting them for review by our in-house compliance specialists. Our team will conduct a full analysis and return documents with recommendations within three business days (depending on the complexity). Our members get unlimited reviews, so you can edit your documents after addressing our recommendations and resubmit them for additional rounds to ensure full compliance with federal regulations.
Compliance Alliance provides the most comprehensive list of tools for download and services including, but not limited to:
- Cheat Sheets
- Check Lists
- Compliance Calendar
- Risk Assessments
- Training Tools
If you can't find what you need on our website, contact us. We create tools for our members at no additional charge.
Easy Access to Regulations
The Compliance Alliance website contains quick access to both federal and state regulatory information and allows members to easily search regulations online. Our hotline is also available to do the federal research for you!
Summaries of New Regulations
1,500 page regulations have become the norm. Toss the book aside and let Compliance Alliance do the work for you. Our attorneys summarize each new regulation using layman’s terms to explain exactly how your bank will be impacted by the changes. Our summaries also include action plans for implementation.
Regular Updates on Regulations
Staying up-to-date can be one of greatest challenges of banking compliance. Compliance Alliance members receive daily, weekly and monthly emails noting important news items, overviews of recently added tools and comprehensive information about regulatory requirements and changes. Through consistent communication, we keep our members informed and ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest changes in the banking industry.
Compliance Alliance recently launched "Compliance Huddles," our latest offering. These "Huddles" allow for compliance professionals from across the United States to discuss "hot topics," recent examinations and general compliance concerns in a supportive and encouraging environment. Our experts moderate the discussions and provide feedback to questions as well. "Compliance Huddles" have also proved to be a unique networking opportunity for our member banks.
More About Membership
Participating in one of our free live demos is the best way to experience our program's benefits. Check out our upcoming live demo dates, and we'll provide you with a guided tour of the Compliance Alliance website and introduce you to all the benefits of membership.
- The Difference Between Compliance Alliance and Bank Consultants
- Who is Compliance Alliance for?
- Our Competitive Advantage